Monday 12 May 2008

Quick Bitch

I'll keep this short as I'm on a tight schedule. I just want to point out that despite my complete lack of a visual brain (I think in words and numbers, unless I'm thinking of women of course), I am going to layout my articles (some if not all, maybe, we'll see). This will essentially be an exercise in me trying something I'm terrible at. So apologise in advance for some retarded looking layouts.

It's not that I don't know what a good layout looks like, it's just that I can't create one on my head and then get it on to the screen. There's a void in whatever cortex controls those thoughts. You know, I do pick up magazines (like the free ones) and bitch about how terrible they look. That's because they're designed by people like me. Is this an excuse? Possibly, we'll see what the end result looks like. But you don't see illustration students having to display their work in sculpture, do you?

No comments: