Friday 16 May 2008

Holy shIT

It's getting light outside. The birds are chirping. For the last two hours I've had nothing but major ball ache from computers, particularly this one I'm on now (no fault of the college at least).

I couldn't get my Quark documents to Export, so I tried to update Quark. This resulted in my computer crashing (it ran out of memory for uck's sake). Finally I've got that sorted. I also believe I've found a way of getting my pictures the right size to print (should I ever get it to work on a school machine): make them big as hell and save them as .tif files.

Right, time to make some art.

Amendment @ 06:05: Fuck it. It's just dawned on me that I've spent the entire day pissing around with design software that I barely know how to use. If I spent half as much time writing submittable copy as I did arsing around with that (and this blog), I'd have thousands of words to show. As it is, I do not. I'm gonna do what I came here to do: write.

No comments: