Monday 19 May 2008

Apologies?

Having just read what I just wrote, I'm not sure if I should apologise or justify my inane (but rather witty, if you don't mind me saying) ramblings below. You see, I've been trying to get this done by tonight, so that at the same time I can spend the rest of the night working on my PR presentation. (Hence the somewhat narcky email you may or may not have read.) I'm starting to lose it a bit.

So yes, the work is online and barring a gargantuan act of God, it won't, i'm afraid, be able to make it to your desk until later on Monday (that's today) afternoon (that is if i'm still conscious by then).

My sincerest apologies for being a lazy, last minute student, but it seems (after three years experience) that is the way I produce the best work. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: