Wednesday 27 February 2008

update

I've emailed the chocolate egg pitch to loaded and am awaiting response. I really hope someone buys the idea. The thought of me vomiting in the name of journalism seems much more appealing than say, interviewing some band that's stuck up their own arses (not that any bands I associate myself with are).

I've signed up to the 28 Days Later forum, which is about Urban Exploration - not the zombie film. I think they're a bit strict with people using the forums, so hoopefully I'll be able to get some anonymous responses to questions. I also need to get off my arse and go exploring myself.

I checked Vice and their features tend to run between 1 and 1,500 words which is an attainable word count. I'm thinking I'll get this one done and dusted and out of the way so I can concentrate on generating more ideas and work.

Toodles

No comments: