Monday 25 February 2008

Another idea

As with all my good ideas, I stumbled upon this one whilst sat on my skinny arse watching the tv and drinking a beer.

Text dating is advertised on late night telly and men's magazines mercilessly. I thought I'd contact one of the lines (get free texts) and see if I can 'make new friends' via their service. Write a report on a night's effort to get some without leaving the house. If the companies have any sense they'll want me to be impressed by their service. Don't need to be anymore suggestive.

Pros: Gonzo feature, could be funny, could get laid
Cons: Magazines/text lines might not want to run it - don't want to scare off the advertisers, might meet not so appealing women

1 comment:

Ben Martin said...

I think a good one for this is to get a group of you texting the same numbers to see how many of the same responses you get.