Monday 25 February 2008

Try again

I received this unfortunate email on Thursday (only just got around to posting it), I think I'll pitch it to loaded, but I expect a similar response.

Re: feature‏
From: Joe Barnes (j*****@frontarmy.co.uk)
Sent: 21 February 2008 16:28:27
To: Tim Horner (t*****@hotmail.co.uk)
Security scan upon download Trend Micro ® logo
Attachments: image.jpg (19.0 KB)

Hi Tim,

We were actually offered something similar by Cadbury’s PR people but decided to give it a miss. If you were in on work experience we’d probably go with it but I don’t think it would work written as an external story.

Defo send me through feature ideas and stuff though, we’re always looking for good new writers.

All the best,
Joe


Joe Barnes
Editor

FRONT | Flip media | 19 Waterside | 44-48 Wharf Road | N1 7UX
T: 0207 689 3908 | Be our mate: http://www.myspace.com/frontmag

1 comment:

Ben Martin said...

Mate, even though they turned it down, the response is great for your portfolio because it proves that it would be something they would run!