Monday 18 February 2008

The journals of a journo

DISCLAIMER: As this is a blog, the contents are likely to be of the standard of other bloggers around the world. Heresay and half truths are bound to be rife. There will undoubtly be copious uses of swear words. But I'll try and be good on the spelling and grammar - that's just good practice for a writer.

...And so we get to the point. This blog is designed to be a diary/journal of my work on the Negotiated Portfolio 2 unit. Sticking out and pasting magazine pages, interview transcripts, notes and doodles into a scrapbook are so 2007 (or even 1987). Plus, if I do this I'll have to keep on top of it (damn time/date stamp on posts, no last minute scrapbooking this time), which hopefully will be to my benefit. If not: it gets me using the internet for more productive things than checking the football scorees and playing poker.

Enjoy.

No comments: