Thursday 20 March 2008

Update

Not much to update unfortunately. I've spent a fair few hours online 'hunting'. It's quite shocking how many matchmaking/personals sites there are. The down side is: they all expect you to pay £x a month to use their services to full potential (like to be able to send messages to other members, bit of a con I think).

On the plus side, I did send out some messages via Myspace and a response. I just wish I wasn't so bogged down with dissertation work that I could actually go out and meet her. Also, a friend of mine from back home seems to be quite experienced in 'utilising' Myspace. He had some great words of wisdom. "Message every girl on there and get straight to the point. I guarantee it'll work." I like his thinking: If you throw enough shit at a wall some of it is bound to stick.

No comments: